Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

coachvega

9 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2009 :  21:38:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Baseballbrad,
Hola coach vega here,yes we are for real,and has tried to reach you.We are available any time this weekend.My cell number is 678-919-5612.Baseballpapa has never come by our practice field yet,we are still looking,but we can make do.I dont know that those uniforms would fit.Thanks for wanting to play with us.I dont know if we will be able to make next weekend.Your baseball buddy,Coach vega
Go to Top of Page

baseballpapa

1520 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2009 :  21:08:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone been able to contact Coach Vega. Papa lives 20 minutes from what they say is their practice field. Papa will be glad to visit them at practice and put an end to the speculation one way or the other.
Go to Top of Page

mammabee

95 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2009 :  22:41:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i dont know any of the ones involved here but sure enough enjoy reading about it every day instead of about the Gosslins
Go to Top of Page

beisbolpapa

11 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2009 :  00:47:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Baseballpapa,I contacted Manuel and Vega they are putting a team together.They said they feel like alot of people aare trying to help them out but said they really just want some respect.Baseballbrad has accepted practice game with them and are playin tomorrow or in week if weather helps.They have decided to change their team name ,Does anyone have any suggestions because he felt as if we stepped on toes with one we have?
Go to Top of Page

baseballpapa

1520 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2009 :  10:35:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still say that someone or a few someone's are pulling our chain and at this point are pyling in on. For this team to exist so close to me and for me not to know anything or anyone playing on it is as unlikely as a bear not loving honey. I hope they do exist as nothing excites me more than another new challenge but I can't play them until I find them.

It would be a shame if someone was really trying to help this team out and then find out all their time and effort was the result of a joke. I ask baseballbrad: Have you spoke with this Coach and scheduled a game or are you a part of the joke.

Edited by - baseballpapa on 10/18/2009 16:34:41
Go to Top of Page

baseballbrad

71 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2009 :  21:01:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can not get anyone to answer the phone. I think beisbol papa is pulling our chains. We did not play today. We had a practice. I will check again with my friend in Calhoun. He works at the Mohawk Industries plant and said he had heard of coach Manuel so I believed they were real. Maybe coach Manuel exists but doesnt have a team. I was hoping they would play triple crown as the Knights but I guess they dropped out. The best way to determine if they do exist is to ask Tony at Triple Crown who entered the Fall State tournament as the "Knights" and then dropped out. He should at least have some contact info for that team. If you get anywhere Papa let me know. I've wasted enough time trying to play these guys. We can only worry about the teams that enter the tournaments.

quote:
Originally posted by baseballpapa

I still say that someone or a few someone's are pulling our chain and at this point are pyling in on. For this team to exist so close to me and for me not to know anything or anyone playing on it is as unlikely as a bear not loving honey. I hope they do exist as nothing excites me more than another new challenge but I can't play them until I find them.

It would be a shame if someone was really trying to help this team out and then find out all their time and effort was the result of a joke. I ask baseballbrad: Have you spoke with this Coach and scheduled a game or are you a part of the joke.

Go to Top of Page

HITANDRUN

436 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  12:49:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How about the
North Georgia Ghosts?
North GA Dodgers?
Cafeteros?
Polluelos?
Brujos?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic