General Discussion
 BITS 12U!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tater77bug

133 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2009 :  13:11:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay guys!!! 5 days until The Battle in the South...rank em and give some information.........

Here's mine....for what it's worth...I'm taking the pool difficulty in to account as well...so here goes....

1. Chiefs...very good team...lots of pitching...FLA boys put them over the top....
2. Meteors...I'm taking this on advisement but they appear to put up runs in droves...and seem to have that winning swagger
3. Sox...I figure Charlie Hayes ain't coming to Rockwood for a vacation...enough said...
4. Astros...great team in a cake pool...makes for a tough team on Sunday...and when I say cake...I mean no disrespect but look at the other pools...
5. West Chester...they are in the hunt...maybe...not sure they have been tested this season...
6. GBC...this is a tough pool...but they should have something for WC...could be the pool game of the weekend..
7. Longhorns...would not surprise me if they make a run to the ship..and I'm no homer...only thing they have a brutal pool...what will they have left if they get to Sunday....
8. C Dogs...favorable pool....could be a tough draw out of pool play...maybe...
9. Future...I guess I need to give them some love...solid..dangerous..not a lot of love for the northern teams right now...
10. Legends....I am a homer...and this is a crazy tough pool...but they could be very dangerous....

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000