New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

baseballpapa

1520 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2009 :  12:48:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Papa says that we all take this time to applaud Georgia 10U Baseball.

Papa also says thank you Lord for hearing the prayers and keeping Harrison safe during this trying time. For some of you that do not know Harrison he is not only a gifted player but also one special kid and he is just like another Grandson to Papa and it was hard to even hear about his injury but it was just as joyous to find out that he was ok and doing fine.
Go to Top of Page

starscream

16 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2009 :  13:16:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Sandtown Red Sox won this tournament. They probably had the hardest pool games out of the entire group(Chilli Dogs and Express) and still mannaged to make it to the finals. The red Sox by no means played there best baseball but managed to win anyway, This was by far the worse I have seen the red sox play, they made error after error. The Red sox never gave up and fought back time after time, they showed a great deal of composure and this tournament alone will benefit them in the long run. The Red Sox pride themselves on there defense and this tournament was by far the worse defensive showing but our bats woke up. So all I am saying is we will correct the mistakes and with our bats heating up the way they did we will be tough to deal with.
Go to Top of Page

bmoser

1633 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2009 :  16:19:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my predictions went 0 for 2 this weekend, so I might give it up. Its easy to pick the open torneys, but when its all AA or AAA or Major, its a real crapshoot.

quote:
Originally posted by baseballpapa

Papa loves it when he is right and if you read the posts you will see who has been saying all along that Sandtown is the team to beat. I knew that they would put it all together at some point and this seems to have been that time. Congratulations Sandtown. BMoser: After my posts on the teams and the final four of this tournament I might break my own rule and start predicting. Nah!!!! I just know a good team when I see one and the top 4 have been mentioned in all of 10U posts.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000