512 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  08:36:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hank Hill,
Ok I'll ask.... What are summer teeth?
Go to Top of Page

kingofthehill

40 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  09:27:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know. Summer teeth. Summer going this way, summer are going that way, summer in their pocket, summer gone completely, summer rotten. Summer teeth!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Shut Out

Hank Hill,
Ok I'll ask.... What are summer teeth?

Edited by - kingofthehill on 10/22/2009 09:37:52
Go to Top of Page

kingofthehill

40 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  09:44:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Papa, if the King moves to the ATL could my kid get a tryout with the Bandits? He is only 11. But it would be an honor to at least have that opportunity. He is probably the best player on his team up here so I think he could hang. Plus my pop in law has really taken an interest in getting him ready. As I have stated he has really trimmed down. Laying off the cheetoes, nachos, and hot dogs and stuff. BTW how did they come up with the name Bandits? I have a feeling it could have been a job title for one of the coaches at one time.
I am flying to Orlando over the weekend and driving down to the house in Vero. I want to check it out. The only thing about Vero I remember was a bunch of blue hairs and Dodger fans. Papa I will scout the local blue hair population in Vero and see if I can find you a mate. Maybe you would consider come to stay with the King down there too(remember our deal if you come to Cincy....Hong Kong Spa!!!). Anyway, I am 50-50 on moving south. Vero would be easiest. But I do have some property in Georgia that I bought several years ago. So the ATL is not out of the question.
My sister used to live in Griffin, that is not an option for me. Too many jacked up trucks and gun racks for me. How is the Lake Lanier area now days. I haven't been over that way in 20 years or so.

quote:
Originally posted by baseballpapa

king: You never replied to my offer of giving you a tryout with the Bandits. We could use a good mouthpiece and I am sure the guys are going to find out that you fit this bill with what I consider the best baseball mouth around.

The rest home has hired a homeland security agent as our security and I would be surprised if you could get in but please give it a try as they have me on a jello suspension for yelling and cussing at the TV when the Yankees won the other night. It doesn't seem right that the Yankees should win but I am adjusting better now.

I have decided that I might as well come back to the Florida site since you promised not to hack on my Bandits and since I have to listen to you here anyway. First thing I am going to do on the Florida site is a poll asking how many posts you had to make to get 7 posted on this site.

I bet you have been writing non-stop to get up this many posts. Someone congratulated me on 500 posts on this site and I responded that I would have over a 1000 if they had only made it past the editor.

Go to Top of Page

baseballpapa

1520 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  10:34:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
king: Are you related to Rodney Dangerfield. You are funny as heck but it is obvious that you can get no baseball respect.
Go to Top of Page

Shut Out

512 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  12:32:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
King - he is only 11. That would make him the youngest on Papa's 11U squad. Most of them drive themself to practice.
Go to Top of Page

kingofthehill

40 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  13:47:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I knew it. See Papa, I been saying it all along.

quote:
Originally posted by Shut Out

King - he is only 11. That would make him the youngest on Papa's 11U squad. Most of them drive themself to practice.

Go to Top of Page

slamsdad

19 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  15:11:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guys just saw commercial on tv,the Dos Equis commercial that has to be Baseballpapa,you are "the most interesting man in the world".Can you really speak french in russia?
Go to Top of Page

Shut Out

512 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2009 :  12:52:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slamsdad

Guys just saw commercial on tv,the Dos Equis commercial that has to be Baseballpapa,you are "the most interesting man in the world".Can you really speak french in russia?

Hysterical; Papa wishes he was a cool as that guy....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000