General Discussion
 WHO IS IN SECOND BEHIND LOMAX
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

loveforthegame25

448 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  17:52:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IS THERE ANY CHANCE THIS RECORD WILL BE BROKEN IN OUR LIFETIME OR WILL LOMAX BE NUMBER 1 FOREVER. WHEN WILL NWBA TEST FOR ROIDS HE HAS TO BE ON SOMETHING TO BE ABLE TO LAST THIS LONG........

Edited by - loveforthegame25 on 04/15/2009 17:56:24

Alter-Ego

802 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  09:28:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have a close race between Sportsdad and bmoser. Bmoser has only been at it since 04/14/2008, though so his "avg posts per day" is really close.

The record to beat is 1000 posts with an average posts per day of greater than .76.
Go to Top of Page

toprank

138 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  09:51:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HGH is the rumor.
Go to Top of Page

baseball99

89 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  09:55:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SportsDad is in 2nd at 289 followed closely by Bmoser at 275. Bmoser loves this site I think !!
Go to Top of Page

SportsDad

293 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  11:41:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sure Bmoser will quickly surpass me for the "2nd" spot..My son is now in HS and I only now post to share some knowledge and experiences from his playing travel ball at ECB and HS ball..I think the two things that my son has learned through baseball are. "I don't care who I play for along as 8 other guys show up, because if they do, I know I'll get to play baseball today"....and that, "Hard works beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard." Baseball is a great game, he has learned some valueable life lessons from the game. He's played on teams that were ranked #1 in the nation, and teams that might have been rated last in the nation, and neither one of those imposters mattered in the long run..

Go to Top of Page

beisbolpapa

11 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  13:10:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well ol papa,is trying his best to catch up.but i am the real papa.
Go to Top of Page

loveforthegame25

448 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  13:14:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Somebody from the 10 U group will be at 10000 before we know it. They are worse than the 13s
Go to Top of Page

Critical Mass

277 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  13:32:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know the details, but I have heard that there is one other "forum advisor" that ranks close to the top of the posting pinnacle. Few have seen this poster, most have vague descriptions consisting of an 8 foot tall, hair covered man or thing that strides into and out of the woods in North Georgia. I was once at the 3rd Army Road campground and got a brief glimpse of...what I thought could be this NWGA magnate...it was at dusk and frankly, i had consumed several PBR's. If you ever see this "Yeti" or "BigFoot", snap a quick photo so we can post it on this site.
Go to Top of Page

baseballpapa

1520 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  17:17:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
beisbol papa: You cannot be the real baseball papa as you can't even spell baseball. Glad to have a little competition as that is what makes me tick. How to throw a curve with a beisbol.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000