General Discussion
 11u Triple Crown Back to School Brawl
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Goin Deep

140 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  10:02:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone care to predict this one? My guess on year to date performance would be a top 4 of EC Braves, EC Colt .45s, Mill Creek, and possibly EC Seminoles. I dont know to much about 3 or 4 others....Any suprises in the group??

Hey Man

53 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  15:59:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The East Cobb Longhorns are in it so I think that they will win it. There might be some surprises but I think these teams could make it
far in the tournament.
South Forsyth Renegades, East Cobb Braves, Georgia Academy Red, and the Atlanta Hoyas.
Go to Top of Page

Goin Deep

140 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  20:08:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Man

11u Longhorns are not in this tourney (at least as of 2pm when brackets came out Monday)....Do you know if they are/were a late addition?
Go to Top of Page

JAWS07

29 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  20:14:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Longhorns are playing up with the 12's again this week. I"ll go with the Colt 45's.
quote:
Originally posted by Hey Man

The East Cobb Longhorns are in it so I think that they will win it. There might be some surprises but I think these teams could make it
far in the tournament.
South Forsyth Renegades, East Cobb Braves, Georgia Academy Red, and the Atlanta Hoyas.

Go to Top of Page

Marinersfan

57 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  22:47:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With the Stars and Longhorns playing up, I'd give the nod to Mill Creek or the Colt .45s. Hey Man, I agree with you that the Braves could go far on Sunday. Maybe the Renegades, but that would be a longshot. The other teams you mentioned are likely to go down early in bracket play.
Go to Top of Page

highcheese

71 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  15:37:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Should be a very competitive tournament with some great fundamental baseball being played. I think you will find a bunch of down to the wire games this weekend. Would be hard pressed to put up a frontrunner at this point. No rain please!
Go to Top of Page

Hey Man

53 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  16:11:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Look at the teams who are in it. Maybe the 10u Longhorns are playing up this weekend but I checked it on Wednesday and the Longhhorns are in it but I don't know if is a 10u team. I didn't see the East Cobb Colt 45's on the list. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing.

Edited by - Hey Man on 04/15/2009 19:31:51
Go to Top of Page

Goin Deep

140 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  19:44:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Man,

You are looking at the wrong thing....Go to the Triple Crown website to see the list.
Go to Top of Page

highcheese

71 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  20:37:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
all saturday and sunday games
Go to Top of Page

Goin Deep

140 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2009 :  21:47:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Goin Deep

Anyone care to predict this one? My guess on year to date performance would be a top 4 of EC Braves, EC Colt .45s, Mill Creek, and possibly EC Seminoles. I dont know to much about 3 or 4 others....Any suprises in the group??

I was close...3 out of 4....Good semis and final...Braves run ruled the Hoyas in the semis....Colt .45s run ruled Mill Creek, beat GA Acadamy Red in 7 innings, and then lost to the Braves in the championship 3-2 in a great game. Congrats to the Braves and all of the teams in the hunt at the end.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000