New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

bigdawg72

1 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2011 :  12:40:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think kids 13U and younger never really get tired of hardware. I know we have won several tournaments over the last 5 years and he always likes getting the trophies. He also likes the change-up awards that have come too. Rings, plaques, shirts, Phiten necklaces...all those were loved too. I think getting anything is a bonus to kids. Nice to get any kind of reward for success. Maybe directors could do things like give out autographed baseballs. Don't think it would be too tough will baseball connections to get different major league stars to sign a couple of dozen balls each and use those as rewards for winners. At least for one tournament a season. Maybe a team reward sometimes...set of 6 batting helmets, a bat, I liked the free entry to the next tournament deal someone else mentioned, tickets to a braves game, power bands, etc. I am sure there are many more people out there that are more creative than me that could come up with a lot of different ideas. Bottom line, trophies are good, but doing something different every now and then is cool too.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000