General Discussion
 AWESOME YEAR AT DISNEY FOR GEORGIA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

baseball papa

123 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2011 :  09:35:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This season may go down as one of the most awesome years in Georgia youth baseball. I wonder if bmoser could come up with some stats on how our Georgia teams did this year. I know we had several championships at Cooperstown and its only 1/2 over and I know that Georgia had 2 teams in the Final Four of the Elite 32 of the 14's and 12's with East Cobb Astros and Team Georgia representing the 14's and the East Cobb Astros and Bandits in the 12's. Not only that but Papa seen the 10 and under Georgia Yard Dogs fight and I mean fight to the championship game at Disney in the 10 under division. When we received our championship trophy the director said that over 17,000 teams had tried to get where we were sitting and that only 2, The Georgia Bandits and Team Florida were left standing.

What about it bmoser. Could you find the time to list the accomplishments our Georgia teams have earned this year. There is always a debate on which state is the best and I have to say that those dad gum Florida teams are also great especially in the 12 year old division.

bbmom2

119 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2011 :  10:11:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome Georgia! Way to go! Georgia is a great place for kids to play baseball!
Go to Top of Page

snorton11

25 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2011 :  15:41:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Buzz Baseball won the 9U AAU National Championships at Disney, and the Fury 8U won the Grand Slam World Series at Panama City Beach. Ringgold Baseball Factory 10U is nationally ranked on travelballselect.com as is the Buzz. All are GA teams that hail from the same area as the 12U Bandits. I have to agree that Florida and GA teams have been the best that I have seen on a consistent basis. Those Florida teams are all very competetive.

Edited by - snorton11 on 07/18/2011 15:59:06
Go to Top of Page

mdprtr5@charter.net

50 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2011 :  23:12:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also, two Georgia teams played for the USSSA 12U AA World Series in Panama City. Home Plate Chilidogs - Frady champions Elite Gamers Blue runner up. The 13U Elite Gamers also won the championship in the Grand Slam World Series also in Panama City.
Go to Top of Page

WPBulls Coach

99 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2011 :  09:03:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few more national champions:

14U Perfect Game WWBA Champions - 14U ECB Astros
15U Perfect Game WWBA Champions - 15U ECB Astros
15U Perfect Game BCS Champions - 15U ECB Astros
17U Perfect Game WWBA Champions - 17U ECB Braves
18U Perfect Game WWBA Runner Up - 18U ECB Yankees
Go to Top of Page

gtown71

86 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2011 :  09:05:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
11u Georgia Select Red went 7-0 to win the Grand Slam World Series Tourney in PCB as well.If i'm not mistaken the team that finished 2nd was from Georgia as well.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000