General Discussion
 Everyone OK in North GA??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CenterField

138 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2011 :  14:24:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The storms that came through last night took a pretty heavy toll on our brothers and sisters in N. Georgia. To those up in Ringgold, Cartersville, Dalton, Chattanooga and other affected areas, my thoughts and prayers are with you guys!!

Hey Papa, let us know that you are OK....

Hillio

123 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2011 :  15:16:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I work up in Cartersville, with a lot of folks that live in Rome, and apparently they got beat up pretty good as well. Most of the people I talked to have been without power for the last 2 days.
Go to Top of Page

mjones9226

81 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2011 :  21:35:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In Rabun county there were 2 areas hit very hard. Prayers for all the families who live on Lake Burton, the devastation was way beyond what I thought.
Go to Top of Page

baseball papa

123 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2011 :  22:42:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Papa and all of the Bandits are fine but I cannot say the same for the North Georgia area. This might rank as one of the worst natural disasters in United States history. There are a lot of people hurting right now and we all need to keep them in our prayers. Especially pray for one of the Tennesse Tornados and former Chiefs players Slade Dale and his family. I understand that they have quite a bit of damage.
Go to Top of Page

bballmommie

1 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2011 :  13:24:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by baseball papa

Papa and all of the Bandits are fine but I cannot say the same for the North Georgia area. This might rank as one of the worst natural disasters in United States history. There are a lot of people hurting right now and we all need to keep them in our prayers. Especially pray for one of the Tennesse Tornados and former Chiefs players Slade Dale and his family. I understand that they have quite a bit of damage.

We are so glad you are ok! My husband said we should email Papa to make sure they are ok. Please let us know how we can help??? we'd like to esp. like to help an 11 U team.

Go to Top of Page

baseballdad10

22 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2011 :  13:56:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the EC Astros coach who lost everything. We are so glad you got out uninjured!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000