General Discussion
 Golf Tournament
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bmartin1192

88 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  11:24:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are holding a golf tournament to help benefit the 7u Acworth Orange All-Star team. The tournament will be held at Cobblestone Golf Club in Acworth on May19th, reverse shotgun start at 9am. This team placed first in their District Tournament, also won the State Dizzy Dean tournament and placed 2nd in the Dizzy Dean World Series. The overall record of the team was 35 wins and 7 losses. The team will transition from an Acworth All-Star team to a Travel Team at the conclusion of this rec ball/All-Star season. We would really appreciate any and all support you can offer. To play is $100.00 per person, if you or your team would like to sponsor a hole, it is also $100.00, a sign will be placed at each hole recognizing the sponsor.

If you want more info please contact me,

Bill Martin
678-480-7731 (Cell)
bmartin@primarycapital.com

Phattso

143 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  17:40:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't wait to see people talk about this team in a couple of years on this message board. It reminds me a lot of the Bandits in the 10yo age group. Great team speed, great defense, some very good power hitters and we can play small ball with the best of them. We came up a little short last year, but picked up 2 studs and are ready to claim what should have been ours.

We'd appreciate the support!!!! And no big deal, but we went 38-5 last summer
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000