General Discussion
 PLAYING SUPER SERIES OR NATIONS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hoyas Baseball

20 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  01:14:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really surprised the Super Series and Nations Baseball events haven't had large fields so far this season. Did not many travel teams know they were putting on events this season?

A lot that goes into tournament choices is facilities but taking that out the equation why not play these organizations?

tater77bug

133 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  09:38:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There have been several Super Series events planned for Heritage Park in Dalton....it seems the younger ages 8u thru 10u do okay as a draw...but the older age groups...say 12 u have not had a big turn out...the fields and park in Dalton are as nice as any in the state and most everyone knows that...and the guys that run the SS do a really good job...they have huge trophies for the kids and quality umpires...maybe it's the fear of the unknown...maybe there are just a lot of other choices with USSSA, Triple Crown, BPA....and UStba has taken the area by storm...however, having played in one SS in Dalton I believe they have a lot to offer...my team will play there again I'm sure...big plus is the tourney director will actually call you back....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000