General Discussion
 Cooperstown Week 12 - NATC week
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dr. Old School

314 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2008 :  16:25:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just looked at teh teams for week 12 at Cooperstown to see who was going. I see a team from GA, Team Travel Ball Select, listed. Just curious what players are going under that name. The top teams from GA on travel ball select were the Vipers, Bombers, Bulldog Baseball, and the Stallions. Is this team made up of any of those players?

I am surprised any kids are going from this area now that school has started back.

bigdog

231 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  06:43:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heard that the top pitcher on the Bulldogs was going with a team made up of some of the Terminators. Not sure if that could be it
Go to Top of Page

bigdog

231 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  07:30:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What's the story with the Boys of Baseball National Travel Team from Alabama? They have played or will have played in 5 Cooperstown tournaments this summer when the NATC ends. They played in weeks June 14, July 5, July 19, Aug 16, and Aug 23.
Go to Top of Page

ECB_Insider

54 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  09:36:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is that the same team, or are they sending a different group each time. That's expensive, wouldn't you say? These last 2 are back-to-back weeks.
Go to Top of Page

12uCoach

357 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  13:09:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Check the boys of baseball web page http://www.boysofbaseball.com/c_tryouts.html
They tryout for 1 CDP week....
Go to Top of Page

triple7

20 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2008 :  12:00:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
About the topic. I saw today when the game is on the web. Field 2 at 11am. You see the roster whos on the georgia team. Its 4 players from hb nitro, 1 norwalk stingray, 1 american avenger,1 team miami, 1 beaver vally red. The other 2 I couldn't find their name. I don't recall all of those teams going to cooperstown this year.

Edited by - triple7 on 08/26/2008 14:40:26
Go to Top of Page

bigdog

231 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2008 :  14:56:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That would be Team Travelball Select. Boys of Baseball National Travel Team of AL has a team competing that has a local player on it who played for the Bulldogs.
Go to Top of Page

MC

19 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2008 :  19:45:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by triple7

About the topic. I saw today when the game is on the web. Field 2 at 11am. You see the roster whos on the georgia team. Its 4 players from hb nitro, 1 norwalk stingray, 1 american avenger,1 team miami, 1 beaver vally red. The other 2 I couldn't find their name. I don't recall all of those teams going to cooperstown this year.

The other 3 are--1 from Team Rawlings and 2 from Terminators. They should be the team to beat this week!
Go to Top of Page

slumpbuster

5 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2008 :  10:01:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
by all means, they should win! why even take a coach with you during this tournament? you have some of the top players in the nation, coach Ivey should just be able to sit back and watch these boys do it all themselves.
Go to Top of Page

greglomax

1031 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2008 :  22:38:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone been to both the Cooperstown Dreams Park tournament and the Cooperstown All-Star Village tournament?

I was just wondering the contrast/similarities with these two facilities.

It looks like they are similar enough but at the same time they don't even seem to acknowledge each other exists. It is wierd.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000