Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ramman999

241 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2011 :  06:30:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by baseballallday

And....at the end of a bad game that player has the joy of riding in the car with the coach all the way.......the other kids don't get to know how unpleasant that can be!!

Great point- I never said when we got to the car exactly when the coach hat came off!! LOL. Can't say we haven't "discussed" a few games in the car on the long ride home! He's usually pretty aware about things and I usually let him explain his thought process - like what were you thinking leaving the ball over the plate on an 0-2 count
Go to Top of Page

coachdan06

433 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2011 :  10:02:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
over the many years we have seen too many coaches that were dads leave the coaching ranks to get away from the unpleasantness of raving parents who were unknowledgeable disrespectful and pretty much out there just for either themselves and their son . Take your pick

those parents would never dream of doing it themselves and would fail miserably if they did. Its about them and or their son and that's it .

amazing how long these volunteer dad coaches stick around , I would be gone real quick even if being paid for it.

Too bad parents get involved they can ruin it for everyone involved Ive seen it too many times. Kids know it too.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000