Camps/Clinics/Instructors
 Private Pitching Instruction
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

CumberlandT

4 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2024 :  12:36:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone! I'm Trevor Cumberland from Kennesaw, Georgia. I've been immersed in baseball for the past 20 years, growing up with a rich baseball heritage. My dad, Chris Cumberland, was a professional player, and my grandfather, John Cumberland, played and coached in the MLB. With this background, I've gained a wealth of knowledge and experience.

As a former collegiate pitcher, I've played at nearly every level of college baseball, Division 1 Winthrop University, Division 2 at Shorter University and Junior College at Chattanooga State Community College, where I had a successful career. I then transferred to Shorter University, where I continued to develop my skills before an injury ended my college career.

I'm now entering my fifth year as an assistant coach at Nelson Baseball School, primarily working with 14u to 16u teams. I'm excited to announce that I'm offering private pitching lessons. I aim to share my extensive knowledge of the game, both traditional and technological, with an emphasis on injury prevention with the next generation of baseball players.

If you're interested in improving your pitching skills, I'd love to help. Contact me today to schedule a lesson! I am currently located in Dallas, Ga next to the Paulding Wellstar Hospital.

PRICING:
Half hour: $50
Hour: $90
Phone - (678)542-6409
Email - tccumberland@outlook.com

Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000